Smoky Pimento Cheese | Gluten-Free, Goat Cheese
If you have trouble digesting cow's milk but are A-okay with goat's milk and miss the decadence of pimento cheese, then this is the recipe for you!
- 4.5 oz Trader Joe's Goat's Milk Creamy Cheese
- 2 cups freshly grated chevre-lait smoked goat gouda (~ 0.5 lbs)
- 1/3 cup GF mayonnaise
- 2 tsp local organic wildflower honey
- 1 tsp organic red wine vinegar
- 4 oz jar of pimentos, drained and chopped
- 1/2 tsp organic onion powder
- 1/2 tsp organic garlic powder
- Splash of GF hot sauce
Put all the ingredients into a food processor. Hit pulse a few times. Scrape into a bowl. Cover, refrigerate for a bit and then enjoy!