I was looking for a way to use up some extra orange marmalade in the fridge and came up with these super addictive and delicious orange marmalade oatmeal cookies. You are going to love them!
They are naturally gluten-free, dairy-free and egg-free real food and super easy to make from scratch. I thought I would share the recipe while I’m working on The Weekly Menu Cookbook – a collection of my favorite gluten-free casein-free appetizers, soups, salads, main entrees, sides and baked goods.
Gluten-free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free Orange Marmalade Cookies from The Weekly Menu II
Serving Size: 16
- 2/3 cup ghee, at room temp
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, at room temp
- 1 cup fair trade raw cane sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup GF orange marmalade
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp potato starch
- 1 1/2 cups certified GF rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat together the ghee, coconut oil and raw sugar until well blended. Add the vanilla and orange marmalade to the mixture and continue to beat until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flours. Add the oats, coconut, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix on medium low speed until well blended.
- Roll dough into golf size balls and press down. Bake for about 11-13 minutes. Let cool completely on the cookie sheet on a cooling rack before storing.
I used Bob’s Red Mill certified GF rolled oats, potato starch, almond and coconut flour, Let’s Do Organic coconut and Bonne Maman GF orange marmalade.